Funkentelecky I hope that all of the Courier bloggers will read this and seriously consider what is being told.
What was done to Cain was criminal.
Our government is the most corrupt now that it has ever been.
The media has ceased to function as the fourth estate and instead it (media) is more like hollywood.
"You want war?" That statement reminds me of the speech Joseph Goebbles gave to the German industrialists at the height of Nazi Germany Aggression when he inquired of his receptive audience, "Do you want Total War."
I tell you what, as a Liberal Democrat, I say BRING CARSON ON. Put him out there under the spotlight. Make Hukkabee his running mate. Cain was\is a womanizer wrought with ignorance regarding World Politics. Hukkabee as rejected by his own Party during the REpublican primaries last go round. They will be chewed up and spit out like spoiled meat. Carson will wilt like a dried out bush in the summer sun under the light of national scrutiny.
WE stand ready for you tough talking boy's assault. Bring your best!
Sorry but if one is a womanizer has little or no bearing on a man's ability to achieve success in a capitalistic society.
Just my opinion.
I will astonish you Tot by stating I agree with you. However, as you and I know: it will be brought up if he runs.
TOt, you are correct if the media would serve as the fourth estate as they should government would be more transparent, smaller and efficient IMHO.
Jimmy in January 2006, Barack Obama's name was hardly even mentioned as a Presidential candidate. That being said it's really too early to predict however Ben Carson is way ahead of the game and a more viable leader than Obama could ever be at this stage of the process. Back in November Herman Cain published the truth about the allegations and yet you still call him a womanizer. If he were to decide to run, I don't think that will be an issue because he has addressed the allegations directly and the women have disappeared from sight. Do you wonder why? Just because Herman botched a foreign policy question doesn't make him ignorant. Obama once said he had campaigned in 57 states with 3 more to go , does that make him ignorant? Everyone has weaknesses and can get burned out and say something stupid now and again especially during presidential campaigns. What say you?
@Funk: "Herman Cain published the TRUTH about allegations..." I find that anybody that lays claim to having THE TRUTH usually is blind to it.
"What say you?" I say anybody with a nose, ears and an anus is entitled to their opinion.
Yes Jimmy I agree with you, however Herman isn't in that category.Usually doesn't mean 100%.
...and yes anybody with a nose, ears and an anus is entitled to their opinion; however they aren't entitled to their own facts.
Is it possible for you to address where are the women now , Carson's actual viability and Obama's 57 state, statement?
Yes Funk I will address where I think those women are...They are broke, naked and alone in a motel room in Las Vegas.
Carson will NOT be the Republican nominee for President.
Obama is looking at Peurto Rica, The Leeward Islands, Haiti, Guam and others to bring into the Union. We will have 60 states before it's over.
@Funk. Seems I am incapable of making sense out of a simple statement. See Above.
It should go like this: I DO learn from you and your blogs. But I see it as a WIN-WIN situation.
Well that is mighty gracious of you Funk. Can you deal with a few issues I have?
1. We must all have three pair of latex gloves. a. one to open the door and go in b. another pair to put on when we eat. c. and a third pair to put on upon leaving the establishment and to ride home in.
2. Each of us must order ice water with lime and take a sip from the glass after every other bite of our food. (I will keep count)
3. I must be seated where I can view the highway thru a window.
4. Our server\waiter\waitress' last name must begin and end in a vowel.
5. None of our meals can have any food item that is yellow or red on our plate.
6. Every 4.5 minutes we all must say hoo-ah in unison and in the key of D major. Sebe will keep the time.
7. We have to eat on a cloudy, misty day with a light chop on the inland waterway that entails a cautionary weather advisory regarding small craft.
8. The eating establishment must have background music consisting of Buck Owens and the Buckaroos playing their greatest hits with an Andy Warhol black and white movie being displayed on one of the walls while we eat.
9. If anyone of us hears anyone in the Restaurant belch we must leave immediately.
10. Since I, JimmyMack, am the self admitted Liberal I will pay for everything except the tip which will be your,(Funk) responsibility.
11. There's one more thing...but I can't remember what it is right now but it has something to do with what stage the Moon is in the night before the meal.