Unfortunately, I don't believe the stats the government is putting out on this subject. They are too desperate to make themselves look good, and there is a "difference of opinion" on what "success" in this program actually is. The Obama administration has also defined "enrollment" differently than the insurance companies do. In order for somebody to be actually enrolled, they have to have PAID their initial premium and that premium had to be received and processed by the insurance company, with policies/membership cards dispatched to the enrollees.
When an independent agency consolidates actual ENROLLMENT across the 50 states, DC, and Puerto Rico from the insurance companies themselves and puts out their own statistics, then I think we'll really know how many have actually enrolled.
But without a doubt, the program has to be "picking up steam." The first 10 weeks were so abysmal, there really was no way to go but up.
THE TOP 10 SIGNS YOU'VE ENROLLED IN OBAMACARE.
10. Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
9. Directions to your doctor’s office include “Take a left when you enter
the trailer park.”
8. The nurses station has a tip jar.
7. The only proctologist in the plan is “Gus” from Roto-Rooter.
6. The only item listed under Preventive Care Coverage is “An apple a day..”
5. Your primary care physician is wearing the coveralls with
a Goodwill brand tag.
4. Where it says, “The patient is responsible for 200% of out-of-network
charges,” it’s not a typographical error.
3. The only expense that is 100% covered is “embalming.”
2. Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M’s on them.
AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU’VE JOINED OBAMACARE:
1. You ask for Viagra and they give you a popsicle stick and duct tape.
54% signing up for medicaid is not a success, it is just more expansion of welfare at the expense of those who work and pay taxes.
54% signing up via Medicaid "may" mean many people have unknowingly signed away their homes to the federal government, from the Seattle Times; http://preview.tinyurl.com/krk9mku
The end game is the strategy and it is being pursued vigorously. However, it will be carpet bombed in an effort to attain its oblivion here on these pages.
@PN: prepare for a 'War and Peace' denunciation.
Parts: I, II, III,IV, V...ad infinitum.
Sheran - Regarding your comment on Saturday, Dec 21, 2013 at 21:18 PM - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. See my comment on Thursday, Oct 10, 2013 at 12:33 PM: