Are we better off? This question we should all pose to ourselves.
• Poverty level has risen to 15%
. Tangible Job Creation is a farce
• The world openly mocks our president and our country
• Affordable healthcare is not so affordable and currently in shambles
• Hallmark legislation to date is the right for gay marriage
• Next “big thing” is to address immigration
• Our government shut down for 16 days and when it re-opened nothing really changed, we just kicked the can down the road
• Change we can count on is far from a true statement
• Our Country is divided
. 46 million plus on food stamps
Like it or not when you are the one in charge it is your responsibility to bring parties and our country together. He does not own any of his failures, to date he has been able to just blame the Republicans and get away with it. I do not dislike Obama; just have zero respect for his lack of leadership and cavalier attitude. So in my opinion, we are not better off, our country is divided and the administration blunders continue to be the norm. So, no matter which team you are on I would ask you to take a walk down memory lane and objectively assess the last 5 years. I would ask that you focus on change that was good for all Americans, not just special interest groups. I think you will find that we are nowhere near “better off”.
Blog has been viewed (262) times.