gacpl: You get five stars for the story. Here is some additional "ObamaCare Humor" from the late night talk show circuit:
*"I could not wait to start using my Obamacare. Today, I swallowed a fist full of birth control pills and then washed it down with poison. What do I care, it’s free?" –Bill Maher
*"President Obama is asking Congress to support a military strike in Syria. If they approve, it will be the first time Congress has officially declared war since Obamacare." –Jay Leno
*"President Obama is pretty clever. Did you see what he is doing to get Congress to approve the attack? He told them Syrian President Assad supports Obamacare." –Jay Leno
*"Before they went on vacation, Congress voted to exempt themselves from Obamacare. They gave themselves a special exemption because they thought it was too expensive. So the people who voted for Obamacare for us voted to exempt themselves from it. You know how doctors take the Hippocratic Oath. Congress apparently takes the 'Hypocritic Oath.'" –Jay Leno
*"The White House approved an exemption in Obamacare coverage for Congress and members of their staff. Members complained that the Affordable Care Act will cost them thousands extra a year in premiums. Wait a minute. It's their bill. If it's too expensive, why did they name it the Affordable Care Act?" –Jay Leno
*"The Obama administration has admitted that under Obamacare, you might not be able to keep your doctor. At first the president guaranteed you'd be able to keep your doctor, and now they're saying you 'might' be able to. Today Obama changed his slogan from 'Yes we can' to 'Perhaps we could try. Can't promise anything.'" –Jay Leno
*"President Obama told a group of school children that broccoli was his favorite food, and they believed him. Then he told them Obamacare would reduce the deficit and the kids all busted out laughing." –Jay Leno
*"This week will mark the 37th time House Republicans have tried to repeal Obamacare. If Republicans really wanted to do away with Obamacare they should just endorse it as a conservative non-profit and let the IRS take it down." –Jay Leno
*"Congratulations to President Obama on being reelected president of the United States. Turns out it is not all bad news for the Republicans. It seems that depression is covered by Obamacare." –Jay Leno
*“When you sign up for Obamacare you choose between the bronze program, the silver program, the gold program, and the platinum program,” quipped David Letterman. “If you sign up for the platinum, you actually get to drive the ambulance.” - David Letterman
...and in the spirit of David Letterman, here are "The Top Ten Indications That Your Employer Has Switched To ObamaCare":
10. Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
9. Directions to your doctor’s office include “Take a left when you enter the trailer park.”
8. The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgsicles.
7. The only proctologist in the plan is “Gus” from Roto-Rooter.
6. The only item listed under Preventive Care Coverage is “An apple a day...”
5. Your primary care physician is wearing the coveralls you gave to Goodwill last month.
4. Where it says, “The patient is responsible for 200% of out-of-network charges,” it’s not a typographical error.
3. The only expense that is 100% covered is “embalming.”
2. Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M’s on them.
AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU’VE JOINED OBAMACARE:
1. You ask for Viagra and they give you a Popsicle stick and duct tape.