Affordable Health Care (Obamacare) is moving forward. Several States are benefiting from the new health care law. The right should take notice and stop wasting money trying to appeal it-it's not going anywhere..
The right biggest fear is that the law will become popular...Well their fear is about to come true.
Health Care Plan Cost has dropped 50% in New York..more to come.
It's moving forward all right, and small businesses are still firing, cutting back, and refusing to hire. New York is a particularly POOR example of health care plan costs because - per capita - health care costs in New York are 18% HIGHER THAN NATIONALLY. As pointed out in this article:
"But the steep drop in rates in New York will likely not be mirrored in many other states. That's because New York is one of the few that already required many of the benefits of Obamacare, which left its individual market filled with a small pool of sicker residents and very high costs. Only 17,000 New Yorkers buy their own insurance right now, while 2.6 million people lack coverage."
Yes, PN - there is more to come - and the news is ALL BAD. As I mentioned before, only 13% of the population was projected to POSSIBLY benefit from ObamaCare, while the other 87% will either see no change or have their rates go up. At a minimum, taxes have to increase to pay for the program and all the debt and interest on the federal DEBT that is accumulated as a result of ObamaCare.
Yes - the hits WILL keep on coming. And Jimmy - you can be sure that I'll keep coming with the news about it as well.
(That link appears to be out of order. This one works as of this post:
...and here's another which reports the same thing:
...and also note that this blog is about SMALL BUSINESS and ObamaCare's effect on THEM. Regardless of the drop in insurance rates in New York - small businesses EVERYWHERE are firing, not hiring, cutting back, etc., BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE. This further amplifies the disparity between the small percentage of the population ObamaCare is designed to help - as opposed to the huge percentage of the population that will be HURT - in one way or another - by ObamaCare.
Absolutely. I will not only concede it - I'll APPLAUD it! It is the American (and our) way. Hope you are having a good weekend, and that all this rain hasn't dampened your activities - or your spirits.
Danka Sebe. Same to you also. Starting to get real excited regarding the coming football season.
But that is for another blog.
I saw a good item the other day that Sporty would be interested in too about the SEC. It had Les Miles complaining about the "unfair advantage" Alabama has in their schedule because they don't have to play the "tougher" SEC teams like LSU does. If I can find the article again I'll post it.
But back on ObamaCare:
*The bad news continues as more doctors than ever say that they are bailing from the profession BECAUSE of ObamaCare:
*And now some are questioning whether people will be comfortable - as in TRUST - "thousands of low-level Federal bureaucrats and contractors with one-touch access to your private financial and medical information" in the ObamaCare database:
Here's the SEC post. It's really a rant by Miles about how LSU gets stuck playing the friggin' Gators (and this year the 'Dawgs) every year while Alabama gets to put a whuppin' on "lightweights" TN and KY: